helpi

Helpi is a project that plans to help the population of Belize. This project aims to function as an NGO, supporting the young and adult population in healthy recreation (organizing talks, promoting science and culture, etc.).
Nombre
Salvador
Apellido
Romero Gonzalez
¿En qué fase está tu propuesta?
Fase de idea
¿En qué categoría quieres inscribir tu idea?
Recreación
Describe la necesidad o problema que deseas abordar
Young people often find themselves with free time or leisure time. Due to the limited opportunities they perceive, it is not easy for them to obtain guidance or motivation for a good path. becoming a problem because the majority of its population is young.
¿Cuál es el principal producto o servicio que ofrecerás?
I will offer the communication service linking services social work campaigns.
Describe brevemente la comunidad o población que se beneficiará de tu solución y de cómo planeas involucrarlos en el proyecto
Young people will be involved in brigades that mix personalities and people of all kinds, will be guided by a tutor, this tutor should be a responsible adult and committed to change, every week various activities will be done and their learning will be sought in them, It will seek to encourage them in subjects such as study and work. Alliances will be sought with professionals to motivate them not to fall into vices or bad acts.
¿Tiene tu propuesta un modelo de negocio (es decir, una estrategia para generar ingresos)? Por favor describe
winning concessions, prizes, calls. funding campaigns (dribbling, donations, etc.). supporting companies through human capital or bringing them qualified personnel.
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "helpi"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Salvador a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Dear Salvador, First of all, thank you for taking a stepup front as a potential solver. We highly appreciate your submission. I would like to know if you are a currently living in Belize. From your information, I understand you are from Mexico, and currently living in Mexico. This is ver relevant because on the Guidelines, particularly on numeral 7 it says clearly that in order to participate: "Applicants must be Belizean citizens (living across the country or abroad), or foreigners with legal residence in Belize". Please respond to this concern so we can be clear on the validity of your proposal. Thanks again.
Responder
Reportar
hace 4 años
This is a very interesting approach on the problems our country faces so to see this initiative come to life would be great.
Responder
Reportar
hace 4 años
thanks mike
Responder
Reportar
hace 4 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "helpi"

Change dah Story|Belize