I TRACK YOU

Low-cost open source GPS tracking and reporting device for first responders. This Raspberry or Arduino based device would allow tracking, following and locating first-responders as well as analyzing and mapping the areas covered on real time and at the end of the day. The device includes a GPS and a 3G chip as well as Wi-Fi capability and SD card storage. The low consumption device comes equipped with rechargeable batteries that last for about a week. All locations and points are also stored with date and time data on the SD card.
This allows teams to track movement of its members in real time when mobile networks are available and also allows pulls mission analysis and tracing of routes followed and areas covered. The device uploads its position to a centralize password protected database over the 3G network.
This locations, destinations and resources can be updated by the community and individuals via cellphone or the Internet. The user of the device can choose to include those crowd-sourced locations, ignore them or create it’s own list. A team can create and share lists with the public or only with other members of the team.
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "I TRACK YOU"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Maité a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

What a great !
Responder
Reportar
hace 10 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "I TRACK YOU"

First 72 Hours

Soluciones que entreguen una respuesta rápida frente a las necesidades básicas y humanitarias producidas por una emergencia o catástrofe

Participar Propuestas