Forest products innovations

We are BIO Natura GABON, a social enterprise for the valorization of non-wood forest products. We carry out this project in partnership with the Gabonese network of non-state actors for community development in rural areas. We have a reforestation program of one million trees to support our production, this program will also help fight against climate change through the resilience of forest ecosystems. We are actively seeking seed money to purchase equipment, and other needs related to this component of the project.Our project has been selected by Land accelerator, we have completed the acceleration program and are in the fundraising phase.
11. Which revolution does your start-up contribute to?
Food - agriculture - protein
18. In which region does your start-up mainly operate?
Africa
19. In which country is your start-up head office located?
Gabon
Mentores
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Forest products innovations"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a bertin IKOUMBOU IKOUMBOU a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

26. What is your impact statement? I find this part very good and complete. Je trouve cette partie très bien et complète.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
25. Comment les fondateurs ont-ils décidé de s'attaquer au problème ? Préciser s’il vous plait ici si vous êtes l'unique ou à plusieurs fondateurs. Vous pouvez aussi indiquer ici comment vous avez compris que la solution à la faim dans votre communauté pourrait venir de la valorisation et le développement des productions locales. Le lien acvec votre enfance est intéressant. Par ailleurs, il y a une confusion lrosque vous évoquez les arbres. J’ai cru comprendre que vos produits n’utilisent pas les arbres. Ou alors, il faudra montrer que la forêt est essentielle pour favoriser la culture de vos produits alimentaires naturels. Le lien sera plus évident avec la lutte contre la déforestation. Je vous suggère de ne pas évoquer le mot « en quantité industrielle » lorsque vous parlez de planter ces espèces . Cela peut être mal interprété et contradictoire, compte tenu du fait que vous parlez de produits bio et naturels. Ou alors, vous parler des arbres et non de vos plantes ?
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
25. How did the founders decide to tackle the problem? Please specify here whether you are the sole or multiple founders. You can also indicate here how you understood that the solution to hunger in your community could come from the valorisation and development of local production. The link with your childhood is interesting. On the other hand, there is a confusion when you mention trees. I understand that your products do not use trees. Or you will have to show that the forest is essential for growing your natural food products. The link will be more obvious with the fight against deforestation. I suggest that you do not use the word "industrial" when talking about planting these species. This can be misinterpreted and contradictory, given that you are talking about organic and natural products. Or are you talking about trees and not your plants? Could you please clarify which "species" you are talking about?
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
22. Webpage The page you have provided does not lead to your project. If you do not have a webpage, a youtube link may be preferable. La page que vous avez communiqué ne conduit pas à votre projet. Si vous n’avez pas de page web, un lien youtube pourra sera préférable.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
21. What is the scope of your solution? Also, I suggest you be more specific in your choices De même, je vous suggère d’être plus précis dans vos choix
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
18. In which region does your start-up mainly operate? I suggest that you be a little more specific about a region at first. This will help to reassure yourself that the project is viable and realistic. Je vous suggère ici d’être un peu plus spécifique sur une région dans un premier temps. cela permettra de se rassurer sur le caractère viable et réaliste du projet.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
14. What is the solution your start-up provide to this problem? You can indicate here that your solution has a global approach to the problem. It is very good to highlight the healthy food aspect of your products first. You should present the medicinal aspect as an additional benefit of your products by indicating, if possible, some concrete nutritional and curative properties of these food products here. Finally, you can also show how your products enhance the value of culture. Do you have a concrete example? Vous pouvez indiquer ici que votre solution a une approche globale du problème. C’est très bien de souligner d'abord l’aspect alimentaire sain de vos produits. Vous présentez bien l’aspect médicinal comme un avantage supplémentaire de vos produits en indiquez si possible ici, quelques propriétés nutritionnelles et curatives concrètes de ces produits alimentaires. Pour finir vous pourrez aussi montrer en quoi vos produits permettent de valoriser la culture. Un exemple ?
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
13. What specific problem and its consequences are you solving regarding the revolution you selected? How does your solution directly address Covid-19 by providing effective medicine? Do you have any evidence of this? If so, this would be an interesting point to highlight. If not, it would be better to withdraw this statement. Also, I suggest you focus this response on 1 specific problem that your solution helps solve. Be aware that the jury will better understand your project if it is presented as a solution to 1 problem. You can therefore submit either the Zero Hunger Campaign or the Health Campaign via Covid-19 En quoi votre solution permet de lutter directement contre Covid-19 par l’apport de médicament efficace ? En avez-vous des preuves ? Si oui, cela sera un point intéressant à souligner. Si non, il vaudrait mieux retirer ce constat. De plus, je vous suggère de centrer cette réponse sur 1 problème spécifique que votre solution adresse. Sachez que le jury comprend
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
comment faire pour partager sur les réseaux sociaux depuis cette plateforme
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
Hello dear Bertin. I hope you are well and that you have received my messages. I will give you feedback on your presentation this week as I go along. Bonjour cher Bertin. J’espère que vous allez bien et que vous avez reçu mes messages. Je vous ferai au fur et à mesure mes retours en cette semaine concernant votre présentaton.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
Hello dear Bertin. I hope you are well. Congratulations on your initiative. I am Alain DEDOH. I will be your mentor for this 4Revs 2021 challenge. I have just read your presentation and will take the time to read it in order to help you be part of the projects selected by the international jury. In addition, our exchanges will take place via this platform in order to communicate quality information that demonstrates the potential of your startup as a winner of the challenge. We will be together until 6 October. In addition, feel free to share your proposals on social networks to get votes. Finally, for our exchanges, would you like to communicate in French or in English? Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
Bonjour cher Bertin. J'espère que vous allez bien. Bravo pour votre initiative. Je suis Alain DEDOH. Je serai votre mentor pour ce challenge 4Revs 2021. Je viens de prendre connaissance de votre présentation et prendrai le temps de la lire en vue de vous aider à faire partie des projets retenue par le jury international. Par ailleurs, nos échanges se feront via cette plateforme en vue de parvenir à communiquer des informations de qualité qui démontrent le potentiel de votre startup en tant que lauréate du challenge. Nous serons ensemble jusqu'au 6 octobre. De plus, n'hésitez pas à partager vos propositions sur les réseaux sociaux pour obtenir des votes. Enfin, pour nos échanges, souhaiteriez-vous communiquer en français ou en anglais ? Merci beaucoup. Au plaisir de vous lire.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
Hello, welcome to 4Revs Open Innovation Challenge 2021! Thanks for participating and helping humanity solve one of the four survival challenges in one generation. Share your proposal with everybody and get as many votes as you can. Remember you have until September 8 to edit your information.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Forest products innovations"

4Revs Innovation Challenge 2021

Helping humanity solve its main survival challenges in one generation (2020-2050)

Participar Propuestas