The Genesis Project

The Genesis Project start in dic 2020 with the support of The Commission For Environmental Cooperation, University of Sagrado Corazon, Neeuko, Basura Cero PR, The Museum of Recycling, and other strategic allies has the mission of promote a collaborative and sustainable culture in educational institutions of Puerto Rico, promoting sustainable consumption habits through the implementation of three pillars: educational, technological and artistic.The objective of the technological pillar is to Innovate and encourage recycling and sustainable development in PR, Collecting Data and creating tools that promote recycling, innovation and the environment; Within this component we have designed and prototyped an ArtBot, whose function is to collect and count the water bottles; at the same time that it counts its users through our UPC detection system.All the bottles collected by ArtBot pass to the artistic pillar, within which they go through a process to give a new life to the plastic.
11. Which revolution does your start-up contribute to?
Resources - circular - ecosystems
18. In which region does your start-up mainly operate?
North America
19. In which country is your start-up head office located?
Puerto Rico
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "The Genesis Project"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Santiago Ramirez Avila a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Hi, I'm Mariana, your mentor in 4 Revs Innovation Challenge. I recommend you to upload more evidence of your solution in action, so the evaluators will have a better view of your startup. Have a nice day :)
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
Hi Mariana, How are you? Thanks for your support. The platform only let me upload one picture. How can i upload more pictures? Have a nice day
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
Hello, welcome to 4Revs Open Innovation Challenge 2021! Thanks for participating and helping humanity solve one of the four survival challenges in one generation. Share your proposal with everybody and get as many votes as you can. Remember you have until September 8 to edit your information.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "The Genesis Project"

4Revs Innovation Challenge 2021

Helping humanity solve its main survival challenges in one generation (2020-2050)

Participar Propuestas