CoAmana

CoAmana’s digital market place, Amana Market, enables buyers to source produce directly from farmers and connect with other local businesses, cutting out the middleman. We further deepen the impact of Amana Market by giving users an ecosystem of solutions to support them. This includes information; an avenue to receive information on the best production methods in an interactive way, and, capita; A stable entry point for them to access financial services in a way that guarantees their ability and willingness to utilize these services effectively. Amana Market was developed by an interdisciplinary team of behavioural scientists, value chain experts, software engineers, and data scientists. We are seeking this opportunity to enable us to scale our technology and field team in a way that deepens community and trust, thereby improving consistency of sales for farmers.
11. Which revolution does your start-up contribute to?
Food - agriculture - protein
18. In which region does your start-up mainly operate?
Africa
19. In which country is your start-up head office located?
Nigeria
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "CoAmana"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Hafsah Jumare a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

3/3 2) The question about growth and expansion plans tries to identify what Amana Market's vision is in the short and maybe medium term. What do you want to accomplish and how do you plan to impact more people. I recommend making this information more explicit.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
2/3 I have read your information and it's very clear. I just have a couple of comments: 1) It is clear how Amana Market's business model works, but your answer does not show how you make money (e.g. subscription, commission on sales, etc.). It would be great if you include this.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
1/3 Hello Hafsah, I am your mentor in 4Revs Innovation Challenge. I will leave you some recommendations so you can boost your application and captivate the evaluators :)
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años
Hello, welcome to 4Revs Open Innovation Challenge 2021! Thanks for participating and helping humanity solve one of the four survival challenges in one generation. Share your proposal with everybody and get as many votes as you can. Remember you have until September 8 to edit your information.
Responder
Reportar
hace 2 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "CoAmana"

4Revs Innovation Challenge 2021

Helping humanity solve its main survival challenges in one generation (2020-2050)

Participar Propuestas