Moka Mera Lingua

Moka Mera Lingua is a fun and creative way for a child to learn new languages. It is an educational language-training application, that helps preschool children learn the natural way – through play. With various activities and immersive minigames, our cute characters will keep your children entertained while they explore and learn a new language. The world of Moka Mera contains no text, so no reading skills are required to play. he languages currently available are: Arabic (Levantine), Chinese (Mandarin), English, Finnish, French, Russian, Spanish and Swedish. Available on iOS and Android (smartphones and tablets).
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Moka Mera Lingua"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Suzan Aledin a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Hey there, my name is Alexandra and I am part of the Socialab team. Welcome to the Play Challenge! Please remember that you can modify anything on your application until September 11th, when this stage closes. I am here to guide you through this process and help you build a better application. You must check the platform comments as well as the email you registered regularly, I will be reaching out via these outlets. If you need any technical support in the platform you can message: proyectos.colombia@socialab.com
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Moka Mera Lingua"

-

abre el 21 de julio

Participar Propuestas