Mathmages

Mathmages is an edugame to help children to learn basic Mathematics. It was designed to be engaging and challenging in order to keep children learning while having fun. It runs on Android mobile devices but there is a version exclusive for school which runs on personal computers. Also, an iOS version is on the way. The game has 7 stages starting from sum until divisions. Players can also challenge each other in the Arena Mode. The Arena Mode is exclusive for schools but it will be publicly available very soon.
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Mathmages"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Sylker Teles a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Hey there, my name is Alexandra and I am part of the Socialab team. Welcome to the Play Challenge! I am here to guide you through this process and help you build a better application. You must check the platform comments as well as the email you registered regularly, I will be reaching out via these outlets. If you need any technical support in the platform you can message: proyectos.colombia@socialab.com
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años
Thanks for reaching out Alexandra. I am glad we are going to be guided through. Feel free to get in touch anytime.
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Mathmages"

-

abre el 21 de julio

Participar Propuestas