Trilha Empreendedora do UDF

The UDF Entrepreneurial Trail (Trilha Empreendedora do UDF or TRILHA) is a learning tool that offers a hybrid and gamified experience by blending an online platform with a board game. The main goal is to improve 15 competencies in higher education students, transversally, among which several are 21st-century skills.In this first implementation phase (2019-2020), the learning tool has been used by students of all undergraduate courses at the UDF University Center, the first private higher education institution in Brasilia, capital of Brazil. Today UDF is 53 years old, has about 15,000 students, offering the community almost 40 undergraduate programs.What does the online platform do? The Trail then connects the learning experiences created by teachers with the specific students' learning needs, giving both groups a precise connection between teaching provision and learning demand in each of the 15 competencies throughout a gamified learning experience.
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Trilha Empreendedora do UDF"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Gabriel a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Hey there, my name is Alexandra and I am part of the Socialab team. Welcome to the Play Challenge! Please remember that you can modify anything on your application until September 23rd, when this stage closes. I am here to guide you through this process and help you build a better application. You must check the platform comments as well as the email you registered regularly, I will be reaching out via these outlets. If you need any technical support in the platform you can message: proyectos.colombia@socialab.com
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años
Thanks!
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Trilha Empreendedora do UDF"

-