Seppo.io gamification platform

Seppo is a unique tool that helps teachers to gamify their lesson plans. Seppo combines gamification, social learning, digital storytelling and physical movement. Gamification motivates students and increased engagement makes learning more efficient. Seppo can be used for any school subject at any school level, for onsite and online learning. The teacher creates the game and the exercises from scratch or by using materials from the vast content library. Students then login into the game on their mobile devices. The teacher monitors the game giving students personalized feedback and points. Seppo games allow students to practice 21st century skills such as creative problem solving and digital storytelling: the exercises can be answered by video, audio, text and photos.. Seppo games also enhance collaboration skills as they are usually played in teams. Students can also design their own games. The games can be played indoors or outdoors.
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Seppo.io gamification platform"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Henrietta Lehtonen a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Hey there, my name is Alexandra and I am part of the Socialab team. Welcome to the Play Challenge! Please remember that you can modify anything on your application until September 11th, when this stage closes. I am here to guide you through this process and help you build a better application. You must check the platform comments as well as the email you registered regularly, I will be reaching out via these outlets. If you need any technical support in the platform you can message: proyectos.colombia@socialab.com
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Seppo.io gamification platform"

-

abre el 21 de julio

Participar Propuestas