NoviCraft

NoviCraft is an awareness game for team, leadership and management training. The game acts as a platform and tool for innovation development, interaction training, design contextualization and virtual team work. NoviCraft brings teams into an immersive and engaging virtual environment without the need to travel. The players solve puzzles together that require a myriad of teamwork skills. The NoviCraft Process in a Nutshell:1) Goal setting: discussions about participants, goals & schedule 2) Team training pre-questionnaire for participants: team skills, current situation and development areas. 3) The NoviCraft game session, approx. 3 hours. A group of 3-7 players solve five tasks in order to escape a prison island. 4) Personal reflection: immediately after the game each participant fills in a questionnaire. 5) Team reflection: after the game NoviCraft facilitator guides the team through shared reflection. 6) Team-training feedback: about a week after the game.
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "NoviCraft"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a LudoCraft a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Hey there, my name is Alexandra and I am part of the Socialab team. Welcome to the Play Challenge! Please remember that you can modify anything on your application until September 23rd, when this stage closes. I am here to guide you through this process and help you build a better application. You must check the platform comments as well as the email you registered regularly, I will be reaching out via these outlets. If you need any technical support in the platform you can message: proyectos.colombia@socialab.com
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años
Hi Alexandra and thank you - I will follow the comments here and our email to check if you send us feedback / suggestions about the application!
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "NoviCraft"

-

abre el 21 de julio

Participar Propuestas