Lab4Physics by Lab4U - A lab in your pocket

Lab4U is democratizing science education by turning smartphones into a lab in every student’s pocket and making it easier for educators to plan and teach rigorous, inspiring science classes based on scientific inquiry and exploration. Students can learn science through experimentation and play without the need to access expensive lab equipments.Traditional lab equipment is expensive, inaccessible and hard to use. We’re making digital tools that allow students to use smartphone sensors as lab equipment to learn through experimentation and play. Our mobile applications, Lab4Physics (live on App Store and Google Play) allow students to run pre-designed experiments and collect and analyze data in real time on their own smartphones or tablets. We pair our mobile technology with engaging science content and professional development for science educators to promote learning through experimentation and inquiry. Today, our products have been used by more than 150,000 around the world.
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Lab4Physics by Lab4U - A lab in your pocket"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Komal Dadlani a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Hey there, my name is Alexandra and I am part of the Socialab team. Welcome to the Play Challenge! Thank you for submitting your application. I have reviewed your responses and have no further comments or recommendations. Cheers!
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Lab4Physics by Lab4U - A lab in your pocket"

-

abre el 21 de julio

Participar Propuestas