Finpeda Virtual Space (FVS)

Find Virtual Space (FVS) is a Chrome browser-based 3D virtual learning environment targeted to tackle the challenge of developing digital skills among the children, teachers, and other types of learners. FVS facilitate the learners to move from 2D to 3D era learning. Furthermore, this platform also supports the learners for collaborative learning and communication using the in-built tools. Moreover, the students and teachers can also build their own classrooms using the tools which facilitates creativity and critical thinking. The FVS platform can also be useful for STE (A) M learning among students to interact easier and in an exciting manner. The FVS platform combines various elements that could make the teaching and learning experience in a sophisticated way that may not be the same with a traditional communication tools that is being widely used. Additionally the users can enter in to the platform as avatar which also supports the privacy

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Finpeda Virtual Space (FVS)"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Narashima Boopathi Sivasubramanian a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Hi Narashima, I have just reviewed your application and only have one suggestion! For questions 31 and 32 I noticed you added links for the recommendations. I suggest you also obtain these in written letters if possible. Best, Alexandra
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años
Hey there, my name is Alexandra and I am part of the Socialab team. Welcome to the Play Challenge! Please remember that you can modify anything on your application until September 23rd, when this stage closes. I am here to guide you through this process and help you build a better application. You must check the platform comments as well as the email you registered regularly, I will be reaching out via these outlets. If you need any technical support in the platform you can message: proyectos.colombia@socialab.com
Responder
Reportar
hace 3 años