Tobly.co

Location-based marketplace for tools and construction equipment rental. This market place will allow anyone (company or private owner) to upload and rent tools anywhere for anyone to use.
Categoría de tu proyecto
Consumo/Producción colaborativa
Cómo se diferencia tu producto o servicio de lo existente en el mercado?
There is not a go-to platform that offers this solution.
Describe el impacto social que genera tu solución
This solution will help streamline the accessibility of tools and construction equipment needed for the construction, by giving access to these tools we empower people to build homes, parks, social areas etc. Moreover, we will allow them to find and perform work that otherwise they would not be able to as the cost of construction equipment is highly expensive.
Descripción breve de la sustentabilidad económica de tu proyecto
1) Transaction fees 2) Verified members 3) Ads
¿Cómo es la escala de tu proyecto?¿Zonal, regional, nacional o globlal? ¿Por qué?
The whole project can scale glocal in a way that every small town can be served by our technology and we can serve every corner in the world while there is internet access.
¿En qué etapa se encuentra tu proyecto?
Piloto
¿Tu emprendimiento se encuentra constituído en algún país?¿Cuál?
United States
Galería de imagenes

¿Crees que esta idea es
positiva para el mundo?

Apoyar idea

Entrega tu apoyo a "Tobly.co"

Colabora

Regístrate o ingresa para ayudar a Pablo a mejorar su propuesta.

Regístrate o ingresa para comentar esta propuesta

Regístrate o ingresa para reportar este comentario

Dear Pablo. loved your initiative! I am going to be your mentor till the end of the ideation stage of the challenge. I wanted to recommend you to explain into more detail the high costs people usually incur when they don´t have access to these tools and how much money they could save if they had. I would aso recommend you to express your idea in terms of poverty aliviation because I see I direct link into between improving habitability conditions and overcoming poverty. Best!
Responder
Reportar
hace 9 años
Felipe, Thanks a lot for the comment I will update my profile with the answers to the question, also, I would love to see if we can have a call to discuss more in-depth.
Responder
Reportar
hace 9 años
Toda iniciativa debe ser apoyada por eso dejo aqui mi IDEA, ESPERO CONTAR CON SU APOYO, FAMILIA, AMIGOS Y CONOCIDOS. SALUDOS DESDE COLOMBIA VOTA POR MI IDEA?http://socialab.com/ideas/ver/16539
Responder
Reportar
hace 9 años